Preparation time: 30 minutes
Serves: 10 (3 bites per serving)
For the balls:
6 scoops Herbalife® F1 Smooth Chocolate (New Formula)
1 tbsp flax seeds
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/3 cup of unsweetened almond drink (or soy drink or (semi-) skimmed milk)
½ cup of raisins
30 g dark chocolate chips
50 g almond spread
½ cup of rolled oats
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp agave nectar
For the coat:
1 scoops Herbalife® F1 Smooth Chocolate
1 tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
1. In a small bowl, combine flax and chia seeds with almond drink and let stand while you prepare remaining ingredients.
2. Combine the raisins, chocolate chips, almond spread, rolled oats, agave, vanilla extract and F1 Smooth Chocolate. Mix well with your hands until well mixed; the mixture should just hold together. If it seems dry, add water or almond drink a tablespoon at a time, being careful not to make the final mixture too soft.
4. Dampen hands with water and roll mixture into 1” balls (makes 30).
5. In a small bowl, combine F1 Smooth Chocolate and cocoa powder. Roll balls in this mixture to coat completely.
6. Line a covered storage container with waxed paper. Place balls on waxed paper, cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
*“Only when prepared as instructed on the product label does our product deliver the full nutrition benefits described on that label””
Nutrition per serving *
Per 3 bites
With skimmed milk
With semi-skimmed milk
with soy milk
*One serving is 3 bites, recipe makes 30 bites